FLIR E8 Thermal Imaging Camera
Powerful, Compact Thermal Imaging System
FLIR Ex-Series cameras are point-and-shoot thermal imaging cameras that give you access to a new dimension. A FLIR Ex-Series camera is an affordable replacement for a spot pyrometer. It provides a thermal image with temperature information on every pixel. The combined image storage of the new MSX®, thermal and visual formats make the cameras incomparably easy to use.
Trade Price £2548.00
The unique MSX® feature is included in every FLIR Ex-Series camera. It ensures clear, crisp thermal images.
Although glass is not transparent for infrared radiation the thermal image with MSX® clearly shows the hands of the clock behind the glass. This is only possible thanks to MSX® technology that overlays a part of the visual image over the thermal image. The result: thermal images on which the smallest details can be seen.
The cameras are extremely easy to understand and operate, designed for entry-level users. The cameras are intuitive and come with a full manual.
- FLIR Ex-Series produces instant, point-and-shoot JPEG thermal imagery that carries all required temperature included.
- The fixed focus free lens makes using the FLIR Ex-Series a snap.
Compact and lightweight
- FLIR Ex-Series weighs only 575 g, and is easy to store in a belt pouch.
- Visible light camera makes observing and inspecting faster and easier.
Reporting and analysis software included
- FLIR Tools software is available for free download for all Ex-Series users.
- Measures temperatures up to +250°C and detects temperature differences as small as 0.06°C. (FLIR E6 / FLIR E8).
- Spotmeter, area with max./min, colour alarm; blue below / red above set temperature.*
- With the PIP function, it is easy to locate areas of interest.*
Multi Spectural Dynamic Images (MSX®)
- The innovative MSX® feature produces an image more rich in every detail than ever before.
Multi Spectural Image storage
- Combined image storage including MSX® , thermal, PIP and visual.
* Features dependant on camera model, please check technical specifications for more details.
|Model Number||FLIR E8|
|Thermal Image Quality||320 × 240 (76,800 measurement pixels)|
|Field of View||29.0º (H) x 29.0º (V)|
|IR Image||Visual Image, MSX®, thumbnail gallery|
|Measurement Point||4 presets: Centre Spot, Hot Spot, Cold Spot, No Measurements|
Applications for FLIR® Ex-Series Infrared Cameras
Now, FLIR takes thermal imaging up another innovative notch with MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging), bringing together the key elements of what you can see with your own eyes and what you can only perceive with an infrared camera to form one striking, definitive image. So there’s no more guesswork or messing around with extra photos.
Dry Type Transformer – From FLIR E8
Fuses – From FLIR E5
Pump Motor – From FLIR E4
Outdoor Electrical Transformer – From FLIR E4
Cold Air Leaking Below a Door – From FLIR E6
Window and Shake Siding – From FLIR E6
Hot Water Pipe – From FLIR E6
Water Heater – From FLIR E8