Chauvin Arnoux PEL103 Power Quality & Energy Logger
PEL103 Power & Energy Logger
Designed, developed and manufactured entirely by the Chauvin Arnoux Group’s Engineering Department, our PEL100 loggers are cleverly economical and simple to use. They are essential tools for electricians, engineers and technicians involved in monitoring and improving technical building and systems management and in energy auditing.
They are universal and suitable for all types of electrical cabinets and all types of networks, whether single-phase, split-phase or three-phase. They are also compatible with many current sensors which they recognize automatically as soon as they are connected.
Two different models, both just as simple to use, with or without a display! The PEL100 family comprises two models: the screenless PEL102 and the PEL103 with a backlit digital display.
Both models measure, record and analyse all the important energy data.
The PEL 102 and PEL 103 loggers are power and energy easurement loggers for all electrical installations. The measurements are performed with 3 current sensors and voltage inputs.
They can be used to view all the electrical parameters and to take advantage of the measurement, energy metering and communication functions. It offers users all the necessary measurements for successful energy efficiency projects and monitoring of your electricity distribution system.
The PEL100 family of energy meters makes it simple to add metering and measurement points in electrical cabinets where most of the space is already occupied. Because they are magnetic, they can be set up very easily in any cabinet and do not cause any obstruction once the cabinet door is closed.
Trade Price £1469.00
- RMS frequency, voltage and current
- VA, W and var power values
- VAh, Wh (source, load) and varh (4 quadrants) energy values, total energy
- cos ?, tan ? and power factor (PF)
- Crest factor
- THD calculated for currents and voltages
- Harmonics up to the 50th order for currents and voltages
- DC, 50 Hz, 60 Hz and 400 Hz measurements
- RMS AC or AC+DC
- Display on LCD screen
- Recording of measurements and
calculation results on SD card
- Automatic recognition of the sensor type connected
- Large number of network types: split-phase, three-phase with or without neutral, etc.
- USB and Bluetooth communication
- Software for data transfer, real-time communication with a PC and report generation