Megger MFT1731 Multifunction Tester
The most sophisticated of the 17th Edition testers brings Type B RCD testing, 3-pole earth electrode testing to a downloading and rechargeable instrument.
- Complete certificates on-site as you go or store the data until you get back to the office.
- Send results from your MFT1731 multifunction tester direct to the correct location on the certificate
- Reduce error
- Increase productivity
- Saves you hours of form filling
Completing a test certificate could not be easier.
Simply take a measurement with the MFT1730, then either store the result for download later to a PC, or output the result directly, there on-site, to a mobile device using Bluetooth technology.
When using the on-site option, the cell on the highlighted circuit on the mobile device is automatically populated with the result.
Following full testing on a system, all results held on the mobile device can be downloaded into PowerSuite and a certificate generated. A benefit of using a mobile device in this way is that all other data for the system can be stored with the results, such as client, address, circuit descriptions and earthing arrangements, with no need for paper records.
An alternative with the MFT1730 is that results are stored in the instruments own large internal memory for 1000 test results, which can then be downloaded fully into PowerSuite once back in the office for certificate generation when the job is finished.
Trade Price £1169.00
Special Offer £820.00
- Two and three wire non trip loop testing for fast repeatable results
- Large bright LCD display showing dual parameters – loop resistance and fault current, insulation resistance and test voltage
- Phase rotation indication for verification of rotating machinery
- 3-phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no earth
- 3-terminal earth test for electrode resistance measurement
- On-board data storage and Bluetooth® download
The MFT1700 series is a range of 3 instruments for testing low voltage electrical installations to BS7671. They provide all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.